Kiwanis Club of Ramona announces a first for the club. Pat Bell, right, will be inducted on Sept. 21 as lieutenant governor for Kiwanis Division 37, which includes all clubs in north San Diego County. His son, Kevin Bell, will be inducted as president of the Ramona Kiwanis Club on Sept. 28.
- Words and pictures draw crowd to MCASD opening of two new exhibits http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/mcasd/ community-press-farm
- Photos: St. Madeline Sophie Center has Tea by the Sea in La Jolla http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/tea-by-the-sea/ community-press-farm
- Final speaker list announced for Canyon Crest Academy Writers’ Conference in Carmel Valley http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/07/writers-conference-crest-academy/ community-press-farm
- Dawson voted tennis ‘Coach of the Year http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/07/dawson-voted-tennis-coach-of-the-year/ community-press-farm
- Hear WWII love songs on Valentine’s Day http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/07/hear-wwii-love-songs-on-valentines-day/ community-press-farm
- Ramona Rodeo Queen Contestants http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/05/ramona-rodeo-queen-contestants/ community-press-farm
- Final speaker list announced for Canyon Crest Academy Writers’ Conference in Carmel Valley http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/07/writers-conference-crest-academy/ community-press-farm