INITIAL DONORS—Representatives of the San Vicente Saddle Club, which kicked off fundraising for the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Project’s equine mural with a $500 donation, stand in front of the completed mural on a wall of the Ramona Business Barn, 369 Main St., during the recent official unveiling.. From left are saddle club members Celia Shanahan, Bob and Kat McClanahan, BeeBee Wilson, and Randy MacRostie. The equine mural is the community’s second. The first is the Casey Tibbs artwork on the Town & Country Real Estate & Home Loans building at 10th and Main.
- Words and pictures draw crowd to MCASD opening of two new exhibits http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/mcasd/ community-press-farm
- Photos: St. Madeline Sophie Center has Tea by the Sea in La Jolla http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/tea-by-the-sea/ community-press-farm
- Rant with Randi: 'The Sparkle Effect' http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/05/sparkle-effect-school-disabilities/ community-press-farm
- Letter: Beautiful pedestrian path ruined by smell of urine http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/05/letter-editor-path-urine/ community-press-farm
- Poway’s past tied to water http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/05/poway-past-tied-history/ community-press-farm
- Ramona Rodeo Queen Contestants http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/05/ramona-rodeo-queen-contestants/ community-press-farm
- Rant with Randi: 'The Sparkle Effect' http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/05/sparkle-effect-school-disabilities/ community-press-farm