On behalf of Ramona Chamber of Commerce, chamber president Bob Murray presents Pete Schiff, chairman of Ramona Rotary’s July 4 Fireworks and Family Picnic, a check for $1,000 to go toward fireworks expenses. From left are Rotary president Carol Kinney, Murray, Rotary president-elect and chamber first vice president Amber Ramirez, Rotary member and chamber director Patrick Osio, and Schiff.
- Words and pictures draw crowd to MCASD opening of two new exhibits http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/mcasd/ community-press-farm
- Photos: St. Madeline Sophie Center has Tea by the Sea in La Jolla http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/tea-by-the-sea/ community-press-farm
- Final speaker list announced for Canyon Crest Academy Writers’ Conference in Carmel Valley http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/07/writers-conference-crest-academy/ community-press-farm
- Dawson voted tennis ‘Coach of the Year http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/07/dawson-voted-tennis-coach-of-the-year/ community-press-farm
- Hear WWII love songs on Valentine’s Day http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/07/hear-wwii-love-songs-on-valentines-day/ community-press-farm
- Ramona Rodeo Queen Contestants http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/05/ramona-rodeo-queen-contestants/ community-press-farm
- Final speaker list announced for Canyon Crest Academy Writers’ Conference in Carmel Valley http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/07/writers-conference-crest-academy/ community-press-farm