Santa, with Ramona Chamber of Commerce Director Bob Krysak dressed in his top hat and traditional Dickens of a Christmas outfit, encourages early arrivals to give a hearty “Ho! Ho! Ho!” to mark the chamber’s lighting of the Ramona Christmas Tree in Collier Park just after 5:30 p.m. Saturday. An estimated 150 people arrived for a chance to share their Christmas wishes and have their photo taken with Santa Claus. The chamber rescheduled a scaled-down version of the event originally scheduled for last week, when wind and rain forced the cancellation of the 21st annual celebration. The tree will be lit every night through New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31.
- Let Inga Tell You: I spy http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/10/inga/ community-press-farm
- Purpose-Driven Pastime: Las Patronas marks 70 years of community giving http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/10/las-patronas-celebrates-70-years-of-giving/ community-press-farm
- Torrey Pines Rugby defeats Cathedral with fourth win in a row http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/11/torrey-pines-rugby-cathedral/ community-press-farm
- Encinitas events this weekend and beyond http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/11/encinitas-events-this-weekend-and-beyond/ community-press-farm
- Concert for Gwynn Memorial is April 1 http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/12/concert-for-gwynn-memorial-is-april-1/ community-press-farm
- Head-on collision sends two Ramonans to hospital http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/12/head-on-collision-sends-two-ramonans-to-hospital/ community-press-farm
- Rancho Santa Fe School won’t pursue 2016 gym bond http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/12/gym-bond-school-board/ community-press-farm