County roadwork on Wildcat Canyon Road started today, Nov. 7, off San Vicente Road and will cause possible delays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, possibly through Nov. 21. Crews are re-surfacing Wildcat Canyon Road from the intersection to 2.2 miles south of San Vicente Road. Ramona’s Frank Coakley with ATP Paving said they hope to finish by Nov. 14.
- Words and pictures draw crowd to MCASD opening of two new exhibits http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/mcasd/ community-press-farm
- Photos: St. Madeline Sophie Center has Tea by the Sea in La Jolla http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/tea-by-the-sea/ community-press-farm
- Rant with Randi: 'The Sparkle Effect' http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/05/sparkle-effect-school-disabilities/ community-press-farm
- Letter: Beautiful pedestrian path ruined by smell of urine http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/05/letter-editor-path-urine/ community-press-farm
- Poway’s past tied to water http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/05/poway-past-tied-history/ community-press-farm
- Ramona Rodeo Queen Contestants http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/05/ramona-rodeo-queen-contestants/ community-press-farm
- Rant with Randi: 'The Sparkle Effect' http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/05/sparkle-effect-school-disabilities/ community-press-farm