Crews from Henkels and McCoy Construction work on Creelman Lane replace wood utility poles with steel, which are more durable, as part of San Diego Gas & Electric’s Transmission Reliability Project, said General Foreman Frank Roper. The project began on Monday, Aug. 20, and it will take crews about four weeks to replace the 11 wood poles on Creelman, he said. The distribution and transmission line leads to the Creelman substation.
- Words and pictures draw crowd to MCASD opening of two new exhibits http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/mcasd/ community-press-farm
- Photos: St. Madeline Sophie Center has Tea by the Sea in La Jolla http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/tea-by-the-sea/ community-press-farm
- Westroot to bring casual dining to Pacific Highlands Ranch in Carmel Valley http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/06/westroot-locations-san-diego/ community-press-farm
- Preschool celebrates 20 years in Encinitas http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/06/preschool-celebrates-20-years-in-encinitas/ community-press-farm
- Two arrested in Poway for suspected drunk driving http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/06/two-arrested-poway-drunk-driving/ community-press-farm
- Ramona Rodeo Queen Contestants http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/05/ramona-rodeo-queen-contestants/ community-press-farm
- Don Diego Scholarship Foundation marks 30th anniversary http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/06/don-diego-scholarship-foundation/ community-press-farm