Hair stylists at Bella Mia Salon, Spa and Boutique spent three hours recently cutting hair for donations to the Ramona High School band program. The cut-a-thon raised $477, reports Bella Mia owner Linda Hall, who expects it will be an annual event.
- El Niño Files: Do-it-Yourself Repairs for Minor Leaks http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/08/El-Nino-Files-Do-it-Yourself-Repairs-for-Minor/ community-press-farm
- Words and pictures draw crowd to MCASD opening of two new exhibits http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/mcasd/ community-press-farm
- Finn Mallery wins Earl Warren Spelling Bee http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/08/Finn-Mallery-spelling-bee/ community-press-farm
- Dawson voted tennis ‘Coach of the Year http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/07/dawson-voted-tennis-coach-of-the-year/ community-press-farm
- Hear WWII love songs on Valentine’s Day http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/07/hear-wwii-love-songs-on-valentines-day/ community-press-farm
- RREA installs new board for 2016 http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/08/rrea-intalls-new-board-for-2016/ community-press-farm
- Rancho Santa Fe Association delays awarding cell tower contract http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/08/cell-tower-contract-homes/ community-press-farm