Join other women, speaking from the heart in a Talking Circle, practiced by Native American cultures. Open to all women, Talking Circle will be in the Ramona Library Community Room, 1275 Main St., from 4:30 to 6 p.m., Thursday, July 28. “We will speak from the heart, listen attentively and honor women in our lives that have inspired us,” said Dr. Tandie Mitchell, facilitator. Call 760-789-8262 to RSVP.
- Let Inga Tell You: I spy http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/10/inga/ community-press-farm
- ‘The Last Match’ serves up life lessons at Old Globe http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/10/last-match-the-old-globe-advance/ community-press-farm
- Carmel Valley Park and Recreation Council approves PHR park http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/13/carmel-valley-park-council/ community-press-farm
- Rhoades School holds Innovators Regional competition http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/13/rhoades-school-competition-/ community-press-farm
- Rancho Bernardo credit union robbed http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/12/rancho-bernardo-credit-union-robbed/ community-press-farm
- Author to offer kaleidoscope of Ramona history http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/14/author-to-offer-kaleidoscope-of-ramona-history/ community-press-farm
- Rancho Santa Fe Patrol Chief says crime down, residents still need to take precautions http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/13/patrol-crime-down-wellhouser/ community-press-farm