Ramona Adult Softball’s Strike Out Cancer Co-ed Softball Tournament will benefit Justin Sturgeon and his family on Sunday, July 17. Sturgeon, an adult softball league player, has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. He is married with two young children. The tournament will be at the Ramona Adult Softball Fields. The donation to enter a team or individual to play is $25 per person. To register individually or as a team and for more information, call Lance Webb at 760-533-9150.
- Let Inga Tell You: I spy http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/10/inga/ community-press-farm
- ‘The Last Match’ serves up life lessons at Old Globe http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/10/last-match-the-old-globe-advance/ community-press-farm
- Celebrate Recovery opens new chapter in Carmel Valley http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/14/celebrate-recovery-carmel-valley/ community-press-farm
- Rhoades School holds Innovators Regional competition http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/13/rhoades-school-competition-/ community-press-farm
- Rancho Bernardo credit union robbed http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/12/rancho-bernardo-credit-union-robbed/ community-press-farm
- Author to offer kaleidoscope of Ramona history http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/14/author-to-offer-kaleidoscope-of-ramona-history/ community-press-farm
- Rancho Santa Fe Association board decides against selling a portion of Osuna property at this time http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/14/osuna-property-association-board/ community-press-farm