Ramona sheriff’s deputies, responding to a disturbance call at 1010 D St. about 1 p.m. on Tuesday, July 5, found a male suspect in possession of a stolen vehicle, said Sgt. Jason King. The male, approximately 42 years old, was arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle —— a black Ford Excursion, pictured in background —— and booked in the San Diego Central jail, said King. The suspect’s name was not available, but King said he did not believe the man was a Ramona resident.
- Words and pictures draw crowd to MCASD opening of two new exhibits http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/mcasd/ community-press-farm
- Photos: St. Madeline Sophie Center has Tea by the Sea in La Jolla http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/tea-by-the-sea/ community-press-farm
- Final speaker list announced for Canyon Crest Academy Writers’ Conference in Carmel Valley http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/07/writers-conference-crest-academy/ community-press-farm
- Dawson voted tennis ‘Coach of the Year http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/07/dawson-voted-tennis-coach-of-the-year/ community-press-farm
- Hear WWII love songs on Valentine’s Day http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/07/hear-wwii-love-songs-on-valentines-day/ community-press-farm
- Ramona Rodeo Queen Contestants http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/05/ramona-rodeo-queen-contestants/ community-press-farm
- Final speaker list announced for Canyon Crest Academy Writers’ Conference in Carmel Valley http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/07/writers-conference-crest-academy/ community-press-farm