Firefighters quickly extinguished a fire in a home in the mobile home park at 1212 H St. this evening, reported CalFire Capt. Nick Schuler. CalFire/Ramona Fire Department responded to the 6:50 p.m. call and found the occupant outside the home. They extinguished the fire by 7:11 p.m., Schuler reported. A faulty water heater caused the fire, which resulted in an estimated $1,000, the fire department reported. No one was injured.
- Words and pictures draw crowd to MCASD opening of two new exhibits http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/mcasd/ community-press-farm
- Photos: St. Madeline Sophie Center has Tea by the Sea in La Jolla http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/tea-by-the-sea/ community-press-farm
- Westroot to bring casual dining to Pacific Highlands Ranch in Carmel Valley http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/06/westroot-locations-san-diego/ community-press-farm
- Preschool celebrates 20 years in Encinitas http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/06/preschool-celebrates-20-years-in-encinitas/ community-press-farm
- Two arrested in Poway for suspected drunk driving http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/06/two-arrested-poway-drunk-driving/ community-press-farm
- Ramona Rodeo Queen Contestants http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/05/ramona-rodeo-queen-contestants/ community-press-farm
- Don Diego Scholarship Foundation marks 30th anniversary http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/06/don-diego-scholarship-foundation/ community-press-farm