With fires raging in Southern California, firefighters and other emergency personnel are on high alert and the National Weather Service has extended the red flag warning in Ramona and surrounding area until 4 p.m. Sunday. Temperatures in Ramona are expected to reach 89 degrees tomorrow with humidity at 7 percent. Today's humidity hit a low of 5 percent, according to the National Weather Service. Ramona's high temperature was 85 today.
- Words and pictures draw crowd to MCASD opening of two new exhibits http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/mcasd/ community-press-farm
- Photos: St. Madeline Sophie Center has Tea by the Sea in La Jolla http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/tea-by-the-sea/ community-press-farm
- Final speaker list announced for Canyon Crest Academy Writers’ Conference in Carmel Valley http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/07/writers-conference-crest-academy/ community-press-farm
- Dawson voted tennis ‘Coach of the Year http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/07/dawson-voted-tennis-coach-of-the-year/ community-press-farm
- Hear WWII love songs on Valentine’s Day http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/07/hear-wwii-love-songs-on-valentines-day/ community-press-farm
- Ramona Rodeo Queen Contestants http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/05/ramona-rodeo-queen-contestants/ community-press-farm
- Final speaker list announced for Canyon Crest Academy Writers’ Conference in Carmel Valley http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/07/writers-conference-crest-academy/ community-press-farm