Complex receives Crime Free Multi-Housing certification
Lt. Hank Turner, left, from the sheriff’s Ramona station presents Oscar Correa, manager of Montecito Village Apartments at 1464 Montecito Road, with signage and certificate declaring Montecito Village Apartments a Crime Free Multi-Housing complex. Turner made the presentation during a safety social in the complex’s community room. Montecito Village Apartments is the 11th property in Ramona to be certified in the program.
- Apartment managers become certified in Sheriff’s Crime Free Multi-Housing program
- Apartments become certified in Crime Free Multi-Housing
- Sheriff’s Ramona station presents Crime Free Multi-Housing certificates to apartment managers
- Ramona board suggests more color for affordable housing complex
- Training makes area safer for residents, says sheriff’s lieutenant
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=35295