Bulldog football team enjoys Chargers game and tailgate party
Ramona High School varsity football players line up for Slater’s 50/50 burgers at a tailgate party during the San Diego Chargers pre-season game Aug. 7 against the Dallas Cowboys. The Bulldog staff and players won tickets to the game and to the tailgate party from which proceeds will help fund equipment. Courtesy photos
The Bulldog football team enjoys the tailgate party, sponsored by Slater’s 50/50 Burgers and The Donut Bar.
Scott Slater, owner of Slater’s 50/50, center, partners with 1 More Win co-founders Jesse Lozano, right, and Jason Young to hold tailgate parties to help underserved high school athletic programs purchase equipment and resources. Ramona High football was selected as a recipient after coach Damon Baldwin nominated his team.
- Bulldog football players to be treated to Chargers game, tailgate party
- ASB plans Super Fan Tailgate Party for Saturday’s CIF Championship football game
- Bulldog varsity football to honor teachers at Friday’s game
- Christmas greetings—and gift suggestion—from Bulldog football team and coaches
- Ramona High’s football team gets first round bye, plays quarterfinal next week
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=35196