Ramona Junior Fair continues Sunday
Saturday, July 26—Ramona Junior Fair continues Sunday with goats, llamas, alpacas and horses.
The 43rd annual junior fair opened today at Ramona Junior Fairgrounds, 431 Aqua Lane, with a dog show, rabbit and cavy show and home economics judging. The goat show starts at 9 a.m. with will showcase dairy goats, pygmy goats, angora goats and wool breed.
The Llama/Alpaca Exposition Show will be at 11 a.m., and the Horse Show will start at 2 p.m. All events except the horse show will be at the junior fairgrounds. The Horse Show will be at Mountain Valley Ranch, 842 Highway 78.
A highlight of the nine-day fair for 4-H and FFA participants is the livestock auction slated to begin Saturday at 1 p.m.
For the schedule of events and other information, see www.ramonajuniorfair.com.
- Ramona Junior Fair kicks off with dogs, rabbits, goats, more
- 43rd Annual Ramona Junior Fair kicks off 10 days of 4-H, FFA with dog show on Saturday
- Ramona Junior Fair, Aug. 3 activities
- Ramona Junior Fair starts July 31
- Ramona Junior Fair scholarships go to ‘the best and brightest’
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=34822