Julian cancels July 4 Parade
Thursday, July 3—Due to the Banner fire in the Julian area today, Julian Chamber of Commerce has canceled the town’s annual 4th of July Parade.
The decision came as a result of numerous road closures and evacuations and with the advice of California Highway Patrol, the chamber reports.
The American Legion Barbecue and Music in the Park will go on as planned.
- Julian’s ‘Greatest Little Town’ Parade takes it up a notch
- July 4 Parade: As American as Apple Pie
- Banner Fire is 100 percent contained, reports Cal Fire
- Sutherland fire shuts westbound SR-78 traffic at Old Julian Highway
- Wildfire prompts evacuations east of Julian
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=34402