Sen. Anderson co-hosts free workshop for first-time, move-up and re-entry homebuyers on Saturday
District 36 Sen. Joel Anderson and the San Diego Association of Realtors will co-host a free workshop to provide potential first-time, move-up or re-entry homebuyers with information for what may be the biggest investment of their lives on Saturday, June 21.
A panel of experts will discuss how to achieve the dream of homeownership and answer questions about
purchasing your first home.
“As your state senator, I am pleased to work with the San Diego Association of Realtors in co-hosting this valuable public service event,” said Anderson.
Specific topics covered at the workshop will include:
• Available lending programs
• How to choose a REALTOR®
• Recommended funding methods
• Credit repair
• Seasoning requirements & new lending rules for re-entry
• Lessons learned from foreclosures, short sales, and bankruptcy
The workshop will be from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m at SDAR’s El Cajon Service Center, 220 W. Main St., El Cajon. For more information and to RSVP, call the association at 858-715-8088, email GovAffairs@SDAR.com or visit HBW.EVENTBRITE.COM.
“As always, feel free to contact my office at 619-596-3136 for more information,” said Anderson.
While the workshop is free to all attendees, space is limited and registration ahead of time is required.
“Great information for homebuyers,” said Ramona Realtor Chris Anderson, president-elect of the San Diego Association of Realtors.
- Free compost workshop to be held Saturday
- RUSD hosts free H1N1 vaccinations on Saturday
- $15 million available for first-time homebuyers
- Chris Anderson takes helm as president of regional Realtors group for women
- Save the date for open house, says Anderson
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=34144