Flag Day tribute
Don Bailey, left, his sons Levi and Sam, and Andy Mandichak burn some worn-out U.S. flags at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3783 on Flag Day, June 14. The old flags are bought to the post by those who want their flags properly disposed of with honor and respect.
- Flag Day flag-burning ceremony
- Family, friends pay tribute to Mac MacWilliams
- Scouts conduct Flag Drive
- Estates to dedicate flags in Armed Services tribute
- Doug Scholl honored for military service
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=33998