Youth football camp begins June 17
Ramona Football Summer Camp for youths in the pee wee, junior midget and midget divisions is scheduled for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, June 17 to July 10.
Led by Ramona High School Athletic Director and head football coach Damon Baldwin, the camp will be held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Ramona High School stadium, 1401 Hanson Lane.
Camp objectives and areas of daily emphasis will include introduction to weight training, football conditioning, core development training, and offensive, defensive and special teams football fundamentals.
The cost is $100 per participant. For more information or to sign up, contact Baldwin at email@example.com.
- Ramona Chargers youth football begins first season
- Bulldogs endure heat, hours of training at football camp
- Fitness pros, football players train youths at boot camp
- Football ‘camp’ ends with scrimmage on Saturday
- Registration begins for Pop Warner
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=33940