Schwegler signs letter of intent
Ramona High School senior Jocelyn Schwegler, second from right, signs a letter of intent to play water polo for California Baptist University. Jocelyn is a three meter guard and plans on majoring in psychology and kinesiology in hopes of becoming a sports psychologist. With her are, from left, coach Jolyn Yanez, and Jocelyn’s parents Katie Schwegler and TJ Schwegler.
- Swimmer Gina Lucas signs letter of intent with University of Pacific
- Graf signs letter of intent to play golf
- Derochie signs letter of intent with Davidson
- Willeford signs to play baseball at University of Arizona
- Ramona, Del Norte to vie for girls league swim championship
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=33663