County Planning Commission cancels Friday’s meeting
San Diego County Planning Commission has canceled its May 16 meeting due to the local fire emergencies.
The planning commission was scheduled to review the Ramona Village Center Form-Based Code and consider recommending that it be included as an amendment to the zoning ordinance, and consider adoption of the Ramona Design Review Guidelines. Those items will be on the agenda of the next regular planning commission meeting, set for June. 13.
- Tiered Equine Ordinance goes to Planning Commission Friday
- Commission considers amendment for wineries
- Planning group cancels meeting
- Representation on Planning Commission debated at Ramona meeting
- Planning group schedules special meeting on solar farm project
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=33386