Water district says power outages not affecting water, sewer services
The Ramona Municipal Water District said it has received several calls from concerned customers as to whether power outages will affect water or sewer services in Ramona.
RMWD General Manager David Barnum said the district has backup power for the Santa Maria and San Vicente sewer plants and electricity is working for the Poway Pump Station.
As of 4:30 p.m.Wednesday, there were no major water and sewer operational issues impacting RMWD customers, said Barnum.
- Power outage costs water district $17K
- Ramona district weighs rate hikes of 7% for water, 4.5% for sewer
- District proposes water, sewer hikes
- Ramona water district OKs $5.8 million for backup power, to move water main
- Water district considers natural gas line for pump station in Poway
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=33356