Ramona Tea’d invites community to Meet the Candidates
Ramona Tea’d’s public forum for April 26, Meet the Candidates, features candidates for national, state and county offices.
Candidates confirmed include: Ron Nehring (R) for California Lt. Governor; Orly Taitz (NPP) for Attorney General; Duncan Hunter (R) Incumbent for U.S. 50th District and challenger Michael Benoit (Lib).; Tony Teora (R) California State Assembly 71st District; Bob Brewer and Terri Wyatt for District Attorney; and Ken Gosselin and Brad Weinteb for Superior Court, Office #25.
Bring your comments and questions to Ramona Mainstage, 626 Main St. Doors open at 11 a.m. and program begins at noon.
Selected videos will be shown prior to program. Food and drinks are available on site.
For more information, see www.ramonatead.com.
- Ramona Forum invites voters to meet Congressional candidates
- Ramona Tea’d to feature Candidates Forum on Saturday
- Ramona Tea’d March topic: State of the State
- Ramona Tea’d to host union forum
- Ramona Community Foundation invites nonprofits to first of four free workshops
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=32960