Immigration fraud, preventing identity theft topic of bilingual meeting
Jesse Navarro from San Diego County District Attorney’s Office will be at Ramona Library to discuss immigration fraud and prevention of identity theft on Thursday, April 24, at 6 p.m. The presentation will be in Spanish and English.
Childcare and snacks will be provided.
All are welcome.
The library is at 1275 Main St. For more information, call 760-788-5270.
- Sheriff’s reports: Identity theft, grand theft of jewelry valued at $50,000
- Identity theft suspects arrested during traffic stop
- Library hosts holiday celebration Thursday
- Arraignment Tuesday for identity theft suspects
- New health center is topic of Intermountain meeting
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=32899