Day 3: Capitol Building
Sixty-three Olive Peirce Middle School eighth-graders spent much of Day 3 of their Washington, D.C., trip in the Capitol Building.
Ramona school trustee Kim Lasley, one of six district chaperones on the trip, sent several photos from their tour of the Capitol, the meeting place of the U.S. Congress.
With the students and chaperones are six parents.
The travelers will return to Ramona the evening of Monday, April 14.
More to come….
- First Philadelphia, then Washington, D.C., for 63 Ramona eighth-graders
- NJROTC students commemorate Veterans Day in Washington, D.C.
- Sheriff’s citizen’s group targets teen issues
- Student artwork on display at Ramona Elementary’s Back to School Night
- Variety of entertainment lined up for Ramona High Grad Nite
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=32663