Ramona High accepts donations of prom gowns, tuxedos
Donations of gowns and tuxedos are being accepted at Ramona High School for students planning to attend this year’s prom.
Attending the annual prom is an expensive venture, school officials said. In addition to the price of the tickets, students must consider
what to wear, transportation to and from the event, flowers, corsages, dinner and more.
In an effort to make the financial bite less steep, the high school welcomes donations of gowns and tuxedos that student can have at no cost. Anyone with appropriate attire for the annual prom may bring it to the high school office, 1401 Hanson Lane, any time from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on days school is in session.
The 2014 prom will be held at the University of San Diego Hahn Center on Saturday, May 3, from 7 to 11 p.m. “Arabian Nights” is the theme.
- Ramona High welcomes donations of gowns, tuxedos, jewelry, shoes
- RHS welcomes prom donations
- Donations accepted for Prom Dreams Closet
- Ramona High School sports physicals night rescheduled for Wednesday, May 15
- July 4 Fireworks Donations
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=32404