Ramona Real Estate Association donates $1,000 to senior center
Scott Norton, Ramona Real Estate Association president, left, presents a $1,000 check to Pete Bakarich, president of the Ramona Senior Center, as senior center board members Beverly Torres, Nancy Walker and Hazel Cardwell look on.
The donation represents proceeds from the real estate association’s Feb. 1 opportunity drawing ticket sales, which totaled $922.
The association rounded up the amount to $1,000.
- Real estate association donates $500 to Ramona High art class
- Real Estate Association welcomes 2011-12 board
- Ramona Real Estate Association plans three events this month
- Smith awarded 2011 Five Star Real Estate Agent
- Ramona Food and Clothes Closet donates to Senior Center
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=31743