‘Know Before You Go,” Cleveland National Forest officials advise
Friday, Feb. 27—Because of the storm that’s expected to bring moderate to heavy rain and the threat of flash flooding to the region from early Friday through Saturday, Cleveland Notional Forest officials plan to close some forest roads.
The Palomar Ranger Station in Ramona is at 760-788-0250. To contact the Descanso Ranger Station, call 619-445-6235. The Trabuco Ranger Station is at 951-736-1811.
More information about the Cleveland National Forest is at www.fs.usda.gov/cleveland.
- Cleveland National Forest sets fire restrictions at ‘elevated’
- Cleveland National Forest sends engines to wildfire in Angeles National Forest north of Glendora
- Forest Service conducts prescribed burn in Black Canyon area
- Public can learn about volunteer opportunities in national forest
- Forest services announces closures of recreational areas
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=31665