On the Dawg Plate: Ramona High’s CIF playoffs schedule
“This week brings an exciting week of Bulldog sports as our winter teams move on to CIF action,” says Ramona High Athletic Director Damon Baldwin.
Here is what is on the “Dawg Plate,” he notes.
Tuesday Feb. 25
•Girls Water Polo plays in the CIF semifinals at La Jolla High School’s Coggan Pool at 5:45 p.m. against No. 1 seed Valhalla High.
•Ramona’s undefeated League Champion Girls Basketball Team earned the No. 1 seed and will play at home at 7 p.m. against No. 16 seed Bonita Vista High.
“Please pack the gym!” says Baldwin.
•Girls Soccer earned the No. 9 seed and plays No. 8 Horizon Christian Academy at Horizon at 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday Feb. 26
•Boys Basketball earned its first trip to CIF since the 2009-10 season as the No. 13 seed, and will play Foothills Christian, the No. 4 seed, at 7 p.m. at Mt. Miguel High School.
Friday, Feb. 28 and Saturday, March 1
•The Bulldog Wrestling Team will send eight teammates to the Master Meet at Mission Hills High School.
Spring sports season has begun so Baldwin encourages the community to come out and support all of the athletes.
“This is our biggest season of sports as we have nine teams competing in CIF sports for RHS,” says Baldwin.
- Two Ramona High School football players recruited by Division 1 schools
- Ramona High tennis team wins first round of playoffs, loses quarterfinals
- From the Dawg Pound: End of the year sport notes & dates
- Bulldog tennis posts 11-3 overall record, earns fifth seed in CIF playoffs
- Ramona seeded second in boys volleyball playoffs
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=31585