Officials schedule controlled burn in Cuyamaca Rancho State Park
With Cal Fire’s assistance, California State Parks will conduct a burn northwest of Paso Picacho campground in Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Feb. 24, 25 and 26.
Unfavorable weather or other conditions will cause the burn to be rescheduled.
Smoke from the burn is normal and does not need to be reported as fire crews will be onsite, say park officials.
Some residual smoke may be seen throughout the week.
For more information, call 760-767-4037.
- State schedules two-day controlled burn in Cuyamaca park
- Cuyamaca controlled burn due to end Friday, state parks reports
- Wind shift during controlled burn triggers backcountry road closures
- Cal Fire targets 35 acres near Jacumba for controlled burn
- Smoke from controlled burn in Jamul may be seen here
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=31498