Tow trucks respond to Wildcat Canyon Road accident; no injuries reported
Two tow trucks are responding to the scene of a two-truck collision at Wildcat Canyon and San Vicente roads, according to the California Highway Patrol website.
The accident was reported at 5:08 p.m. and, according to the CHP, is near a 25 mph curve in the road. One truck is in the road and one is off the road and 20 feet down, reports CHP, noting no injuries are reported.
The northbound lane will be blocked until the accident scene is cleared.
- Minor injuries reported in vehicle hits tree accident on San Vicente Road
- Florida man killed in head-on collision on Wildcat Canyon Road south of San Vicente
- Ramona man arrested in Route 67 road rage accident
- Ramona woman seriously injured in Wildcat Canyon Road collision
- CHP opens one lane on Wildcat Canyon Road; closure causes SR-67 traffic back-up
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=31501