Single-vehicle accident sends van through fence, onto sewer plant yard
Friday, Feb. 14—Emergency crews respond to the scene of a one-vehicle accident in which a minivan drove through a chain-link fence and onto the yard of the Ramona Municipal Water District sewer treatment plant on San Vicente Road about one mile east of Wildcat Canyon Road just before 5 p.m. today.
The van was westbound when it appears the driver overcorrected coming out of a turn, veered to the right, and the vehicle went through the fence, noted Ramirez.
- Single vehicle accident on SR-78 sends one person to area hospital
- Alcohol likely a factor in man’s death in San Vicente Road accident, CHP reports
- San Vicente Road reopened after three-vehicle accident
- Minor injury reported in single-vehicle accident
- Ramona man killed in single-vehicle collision
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=31337