Ramona Community School students jump for American Heart Association
Wednesday, Feb. 12—Caolan MacLochlainn jumps high in Ramona Community School’s Jump Rope for Heart fundraiser for the American Heart Association today.
In addition to jump roping, students in kindergarten through third grade participated in hula-hooping and other heart-healthy activities, while fourth- through eighth-graders focused on basketball-related activities for the fundraiser.
High school students at the school assisted all grades with the event.
Students obtained pledges from family and friends for the fundraiser, which was organized by Ashley Mathews, specialized academic instructor.
- Jump roping for the heart
- Middle school NJHS students stage College Week
- Ramona Community School PTSA spends $1,250 on school security
- Ramona High students help community in numerous ways
- Expectations are high at Ramona Community, says principal
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=31218