Motorcyclist suffers major injuries near Borrego Springs, reports CHP
Saturday, Feb. 8—A 62-year-old man suffered major injuries when he was ejected from his motorcycle in a crash on a curving road near Borrego Springs yesterday, California Highway Patrol officials said today.
The motorcyclist was driving his 2013 Harley Davidson west on Montezuma Valley Road west of Palm Canyon Drive about 4:20 p.m. Friday when he lost control approaching a right curve and veered across both lanes, CHP Officer Kevin Pearlstein said.
The bike overturned and the rider was ejected, Pearlstein said.
The rider lost consciousness and suffered major injuries, including lacerations to his face, Pearlstein said.
He was airlifted to Desert Regional Hospital in Palm Desert, Pearlstein said.
- Motoryclist suffers minor injuries near Mount Palomar
- Fatality reported in accident outside Borrego Springs on Sunday
- Motorcyclist suffers critical injuries near Palomar Mountain
- Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital after accident near Warner Springs
- Motorcylist suffers serious injuries in SR-78 crash
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=31101