San Vicente Valley Club plans Mardi Gras fundraiser
San Vicente Valley Club invites the public to its Mardi Gras fundraiser on March 1 from 6 to 10 p.m.
“We’ve changed it up a little with dinner and New Orleans band at the San Vicente Resort,” said Claudia Weringa, the club’s publicity chair.
Tickets are $45 and are available at the resort, 24157 San Vicente Road or by calling Sharon Greene, 760-788-6960, or Russ Ann Zazas, 760-788-5571. A silent auction is planned. Proceeds from the evening will benefit the club’s community funding and student scholarships.
Guests may come in costume.
- Valley Club luncheon to feature Indian culture, artifacts
- Valley Club’s Halloween meeting features classical/bluegrass mix
- Cornerstone’s Judy Beckett to speak at San Vicente Valley Club, Wednesday
- San Vicente Valley Club starts new tradition at its 30th Annual Home and Winery Tour
- Congregational Choraleers featured at San Vicente Valley Club’s luncheon meeting
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=30999