Four Bulldogs make it official on National Intent Signing Day 2014
Four Ramona High School athletes signed national letters of intent for college on National Intent Signing Day 2014 today, Feb. 5. From left are Amber Davis, who will play softball for Stony Brook University in New York; Kailey Hill, who will play softball for University of San Diego; Travis Kerchner, who will play football for U.S. Naval Academy in Maryland; and Matt Lawler, who will attend U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado.
- Two RHS seniors receive softball scholarships
- Kerchner to play football for Navy
- Kailey Hill’s travel team wins national title
- Swimmer Gina Lucas signs letter of intent with University of Pacific
- Kailey Hill lives for softball
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=31013