Artist works on chamber mural that depicts historic commerce
San Diego County artists Bob Teague and Mark Martensen are busy working in their studios on the latest mural for the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project, one sponsored by the Ramona Chamber of Commerce.
Based on a painting by the late Ramona resident Louise Shidner, the mural features a horse-drawn hay wagon on Main Street.
Teague is carefully replicating the Shidner painting with the approval of her trustees, said Elaine Lyttleton, Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project president.
The completion and installation is hoped to be achieved in the next few weeks, said Lyttleton.
- Ramona Chamber mural ready to go
- Artists invited to submit ideas for Old Town Commerce mural
- More mural ideas unveiled at Design Review meeting
- Mural Project board extends invitation to artists
- A peek at the town’s next mural
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=30880