Youth invited to free fishing derby at Lake Poway on Feb. 8
A free Youth Only Fishing Derby will be hosted by the City of Poway at Lake Poway on Feb. 8, starting at 6 a.m.
The lake will be stocked with 1,500 pounds of fish. Prizes and a free barbecue will conclude the event.
Participants can avoid the early-morning rush to the derby by camping the night before at Lake Poway. For a $15 registration fee, participants can get fishing tips from the pros, enjoy a free dinner, and camp under the stars.
For more information, contact Greg Sundberg at 858-668-4774, or email him at email@example.com.
- Camping before Youth Fishing Derby
- ‘Youth only’ free fishing derby in Poway
- Free Fishing Derby open to youngsters on Feb. 7
- Saturday is free fishing day
- Youth club offers free mentoring to children of military families
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=30673