Five RHS scholar/athletes qualify for scholarships
The National Football Federation Scholarship committee has informed Ramona High School football coach Damon Baldwin that five RHS senior scholar/athletes have qualified for scholarships.
Garrett Dart, Tanner “T-Bone” Williams, Michael Hoover, Travis Kerchner, and Tanner Williams have qualified for the National Football Foundation Scholarship.
Baldwin will assist the Bulldogs in putting together their scholarship resumes in order to take the next step in the process.
- 26 Bulldog players selected for all-academic football
- Bulldogs honored as scholar athletes
- West Point offers scholarships to two Ramona Class of ‘10 graduates
- Two Bulldog football players selected All CIF
- Kerchner to play football for Navy
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=30624