Wind advisory remains in effect until noon Friday
Friday, Dec. 27—The gusty winds that have been blowing through the region are expected to continue this morning, forecasters said.
A National Weather Service wind advisory is scheduled to remain in effect until noon in the valleys and mountains, where winds of 20 to 30 miles per hour with gusts of up to 50 mph are possible.
Meteorologists cautioned that the wind could break tree limbs and make driving difficult, especially for motorists in high-profile vehicles. Drivers were advised to use extra caution.
Wind speeds are expected to decrease by early afternoon, forecasters said.
- Wind advisory in effect from noon through rest of Friday
- Weather service forecasts wind advisory Monday
- Gusty winds in mountain and desert areas predicted to get stronger
- Weather service issues wind advisory through Sunday
- Wind elevates wildfire risk
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=29936