Santa arrives for Ramona Christmas Tree Lighting
Santa, with Ramona Chamber of Commerce Director Bob Krysak dressed in his top hat and traditional Dickens of a Christmas outfit, encourages early arrivals to give a hearty “Ho! Ho! Ho!” to mark the chamber’s lighting of the Ramona Christmas Tree in Collier Park just after 5:30 p.m. Saturday. An estimated 150 people arrived for a chance to share their Christmas wishes and have their photo taken with Santa Claus. The chamber rescheduled a scaled-down version of the event originally scheduled for last week, when wind and rain forced the cancellation of the 21st annual celebration. The tree will be lit every night through New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31.
- Chamber reschedules Christmas tree lighting, Santa visit
- Ramona Christmas Tree Lighting festivities promise snow, Santa, fun
- Rain or shine, Ramona’s Christmas Tree Lighting is a go
- Chamber welcomes sponsors for Christmas Tree Lighting
- Chamber cancels Christmas Tree Lighting event
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=29666