SDG&E reports power outage near Julian
Update, 4:50 p.m.: SDG&E reports power is expected to be restored by 7 p.m.
Original story, Dec. 13: About 700 customers in the Harrison Park and Kentwood-in-the Pines areas near Julian are without power, according to San Diego Gas & Electric.
Power went out at 11:49 a.m. Friday and is expected to be restored by 4:30 p.m. An SDG&E spokesperson said a downed wire was found in the Pine Hills area and crews are investigating the cause.
- Major power outage hits regions, ‘Stay home’ says SDG&E
- Customers in Ramona affected by power outage
- Power outage affects nearly 3,000 customers
- Conserve water through outage
- Power restored at 3:25 a.m.
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=29651