Christmas music and memories to take center stage at historical society potluck
Christmas memories and Christmas music. That’s what the Ramona Pioneer Historical Society plans for its Christmas potluck in the Barnett Barn on the grounds of the Guy B. Woodward Museum on Dec. 10 at 6:30 p.m. The public is invited.
Those attending are asked to bring a salad, desert or main dish to serve eight to share. The museum is at 645 Main St.
Ramona violinist Andy Stubbs will provide the holiday music and all attendees will be invited to provide the Christmas memories — recent memories or memories from bygone days.
“We hope that all in attendance will share their special holiday memories,” said Judy Nachazel, historical society president.
Stubbs is the son of Doug Stubbs, who, before his recent death, served as historical society secretary. Andy Stubbs plays both violin and viola. He has played with several area orchestras and teaches classes at the Ramona Music Center and Group Recreation Center Music Alive program.
For more information about the Christmas potluck, museum or historical society, call 760-789-7644.
- Professional musician to entertain at historical society holiday potluck
- Museum decked out for holiday potluck
- Ranger Doug and historical society partner to stage Day of Cowboy in Ramona
- County OKs $42,000 for chamber and $15,000 for historical society
- Museum closes in September for annual cleaning, exhibit changes
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=29467