School administrators to wait tables tonight for scholarship fund
Ramona Unified School District administrators, including Superintendent Robert Graeff, will be waiting tables at Boll Weevil from 5 to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 3. Twenty percent of all sales at the restaurant at 2548 Main St. will go toward scholarships for Ramona students graduating high school in June 2014.
“Please come out to support our local students,” Graeff said.
- School administrators drop 5 days from agreement
- Bruno Leone concert benefits Woman’s Club scholarship fund
- Ramona trustees approve shorter school year
- Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel donates pool tables to after-school programs
- Rotary welcomes scholarship benefactors
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=29326