Thanksgiving to delay trash pickup one day
In observance of Thanksgiving Day on Nov. 28, Ramona Disposal will not perform any collection services, and its public disposal site, buyback center and customer service office will be closed.
As a result, all regularly scheduled collection services for Thursday, Nov. 28, and Friday, Nov. 29, will experience a one-day delay in service.
- No delay in holiday trash pickup, recycling
- Trash service delayed one day
- Public offices closed July 4
- Dye/67 intersection improvements could delay other road projects
- Don’t turn Thanksgiving into a tragedy, says sheriff
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=29207