Pop Warner Pee Wee Cheer squad earns spot at nationals
Ramona Pop Warner’s Pee Wee Cheer squad took first place out of 10 teams at regional competition in Long Beach. With the win, the squad will be headed to Orlando, Fla., to compete at the ESPN Sports Complex for the National Pop Warner title on Dec. 10. The team consists of Jacqueline Alfaro, Jasmine Alfaro, Berlin Brodie–Kiddoo, Ashley Clark, Haley Hammontree, Faith Haughton, Aspen Helmstetler, Olivia Manke, Natalie Megna, Cheyenne Rich, Sierra Rich, Gabriela Sawyer, Kirra Werner and Sara Zazas. Leading the girls are head coach Anna Knuth, assistant coaches Barbara Madden, Katie Knuth and Cierra Madden, and demonstrator Lily Fortunato.
- Pop Warner Pee Wee cheer team to compete at nationals, Dec. 4, in Florida
- Pop Warner Cheer completes successful competitive season
- Ramona Pop Warner hosts JAMZ Cheer and Dance Camp
- Ramona Rebels Cheer Team wins first place at JAMZ Nationals
- Varsity cheer team earns first in Ultimate Stunt Routine
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=29225