Michael Raher joins Ramona Sentinel as general manager
Ramona resident Michael Raher has been appointed general manager of the Ramona Sentinel. Phyllis Pfeiffer, vice president and general manager of U-T Community Press made the announcement on Monday. Raher replaces Rob Laverty, who left to pursue other interests.
“I am passionate about this town; I absolutely love Ramona,” Raher said. “I love the Ramona Sentinel and truly believe it is the best choice for any business wanting to advertise their products and services.”
A native of Australia, Raher attended St. Joseph’s College and held sales and general management positions in the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom. Most recently, Raher owned a small marketing business in Ramona.
Raher has lived in Ramona since 2003 with his wife Laurie, and children Noah and Jacob. He has served in leadership roles at the Mountain View Community Church, and coached Ramona Soccer and Ramona Pop Warner.
- Robert Laverty joins Sentinel as general manager
- David Barnum is Ramona water board’s choice as general manager
- Barnum transitions into general manager role
- Water board gives 5 percent merit raise to general manager
- No boil water alerts affect RMWD customers, says general manager
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=29139