Two RHS seniors receive softball scholarships
Ramona High seniors Amber Davis, left, and Kailey Hill sign their letters of intent at the Hall of Champions in San Diego on Nov. 13. Davis will play softball at Stony Brook University in New York. Hill will attend University of San Diego on a softball scholarship. Standing behind the girls are their high school coaches, Robin Brainard, left, and Cori McDonald.
- Softball clinic serves two purposes: fundraising and mentoring
- Baldwin hires Brainard, McDonald as co-head RHS softball coaches
- Coaches bring wealth of experience to RHS softball
- Ramona High softball coach praises seniors as team ends season
- Julie Ward to play softball at Malone University
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=29003