Supervisor Jacob to meet with Ramona Revitalization committee Wednesday
Ramona Community Revitalization Steering Committee will meet with San Diego County Supervisor Dianne Jacob from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20, in the Ramona Library Community Room. The meeting is open to the public.
Jacob, subcommittee chairs, and county staff will discuss and give reports on such topics as parks and recreation, economic development, infrastructure, road projects, public safety, and health and human services.
The library is at 1275 Main St.
- Supervisor Jacob to conduct Ramona Revitalization Committee meeting today
- Ramona revitalization committee, Jacob present myriad of topics
- Town improvement ideas highlight Jacob’s Revitalization meeting
- Jacob seeks more participation at revitalization meetings
- Supervisor warns committee of less funding
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28964