State schedules two-day controlled burn in Cuyamaca park
California State Parks will conduct a burn in Cuyamaca Rancho State Park, with Cal Fire’s assistance on Nov. 20 and 21. Smoke from the burns is normal and does not need to be reported as fire crews will be onsite, according to the state.
The prescribed burn will be in the park northwest of Paso Picacho campground. Rainy conditions will cause it to be rescheduled.
Another burn is scheduled for the first week of December.
For more information, call 760-767-3716 or 760-767-4037.
- Cuyamaca controlled burn due to end Friday, state parks reports
- Cuyamaca fire prompts road closure
- Cal Fire targets 35 acres near Jacumba for controlled burn
- Smoke in air may be prescribed burn in Cuyamaca area
- Smoke from prescribed burn may be visible in area
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=28981